Cyd's Twitterverse

Ryan's Cubs Team 2009

14 September 2008

Hailey Turns 1



I can't believe that Hailey turned 1. It really does seem like yesterday that she was born, she has with out a doubt, been our princess from the beginning.

For her birthday she did receive her first baby doll and a few pink toys. She will be so happy to play with those instead of the power rangers. Although, she can make fighting noises when she is a power ranger. But don't worry she did get a pink shake and go car. Ethan still thinks she should be a pink power ranger for halloween.



Hailey asked for a big bday party, which she got. Complete with a princess bouncer for the kids, a year video (included below), the princess cake I made, above, and about 40 of her "friends". (Ok her mom is a little crazy, but it was a very cute party).

Hailey at 1.
* Has only two teeth
* Has brown, curly hair 3 inches down her back, she never lost one hair
* Grew her bangs out and has to have her hair done every day
* Can talk on the cell phone
* Would like a laptop
* Loves to cheer at the boys sporting games
* Is perfect

2 comments:

Mike and Ariane said...

Cute movie. Love those curls!
Happy Birthday Hailey!

Anonymous said...

oh she is the cutest little girl!! I have not seen or walk or talk yet, I cant believe she is already one!! time flies!