Cyd's Twitterverse

Ryan's Cubs Team 2009

15 August 2008

Taking On the River

We headed to Stanley, ID for Erin's family reunion. Although 7 hours away, it is a beautiful part of the country. We did a little river rafting and hung out with the family. Ry and Ethan ran the river with us, but of course Hailey stayed back with Grandma.


Family Photo
Originally uploaded by Cyd the Psychic


Ready to Go
Originally uploaded by Cyd the Psychic


Cyd & The Boys
Originally uploaded by Cyd the Psychic


Running the River
Originally uploaded by Cyd the Psychic

2 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hi Cyd & Erin! Looks like a fun time with the kiddos. What a great family photo!

ps. I would love to know what you love about twitter. I am trying to decide if I should tweet myself.

Mike and Ariane said...

You're kids are too cute! It was great seeing you in Utah. Thanks for hanging around another night!