Cyd's Twitterverse

Ryan's Cubs Team 2009

17 December 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year




I think, like everyone, 2008 has been full of both blessing and trials. But, that doesn't really change from year to year - so as Grandma Cameron said "This life and the next".

We do feel very blessed to have 3 healthy children who are growing, developing and so much fun. At the end of the day that is the most important thing. So in a time of much turbulence across the world economic landscape and so much uncertainty in world events I am often reminded of the scripture "be prepared and ye shall not fear" and  "endure to the end". Is that heavy enough for a blog.

So here is the list of my favorite things from 2008.
* Watching Ry and Ethan play sports - I love it
* Learning from the mature soul Ryan was blessed
* Seeing Ethan move from Toddler to Little Boy
* Having a baby girl with so much hair
* Hearing that Ry and Ethan don't believe that Santa has a bad list (I agree)
* Taking Ry to Boston on a business trip
* Playing on family trips to Lake Powell and Hawaii
* Implementing my futures strategy with gas purchasing this summer
* Getting upgraded when I have to travel
* Twittering
* Having my little brother Matt get his Mission Call (Catania Italy, March 11)

We hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful Holiday Season. Our prayers and well wishes are with you.

Happy Holidays.

A few more pictures of the kids.


1 comment:

Mike and Ariane said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!
Great list for '08. :-)