Well the fall has been the perfect time for a little Soccer and Football. Ry played on his club team again this season - it has been a great experience. The only difference this year is that we have to travel for games - from Roy to SLC to PG. He also played flag football - which he loves, he scores at least one touchdown a game. (plus an extra point, he wants me to add)
Ethan started soccer training and games - when he wants to be intense he can but that usually doesn't last the entire 2 games that he has to play. Oh well, give him time.
And Hailey is the best cheerleader, whenever everyone else claps she stops what she is doing and claps for the boys.
I must say that I love sports and having the kids involved, even though it is back and forth to soccer 5 days a week and with work it is really, really crazy. I love watching them.
Cyd's Twitterverse
Ryan's Cubs Team 2009
28 October 2008
Fall Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment