Cyd's Twitterverse

Ryan's Cubs Team 2009

07 July 2008

Happy 4th

Of course it was full of the annual traditions - which I love.
* Scott and Matt slept over to defend our parade spot, which also turned into an almost brawl with the Clark family. They didn't want anything to do with sharing, so in the end they lost their spot and decided to have their kids stand in front the entire time.


Emma & Ethan
Originally uploaded by Cyd the Psychic




Matching Boys
Originally uploaded by Cyd the Psychic




Dad
Originally uploaded by Cyd the Psychic





* We had our BBQ at mom's

* We bought the Cyclone Twist water slide for the kids, which they love and we had the annual big water slide no dad's front lawn

* And we went to Stadium of Fire to see the Blue Man Group and Miley Cyrus and it was fun. I had to buy 10 tickets on ebay the day before. We bought 13 originally but didn't have enough.

In the end it was a great fourth. Now time to rest before Hawaii

2 comments:

Mike and Ariane said...

It's so fun to see the photos! Looks like another great Rogers vacation! Enjoy Hawaii - can't wait to see those photos!

tyler and minde said...

Thanks for all the pictures. I do love family traditions and miss being there for all of them. I'm glad everyone had good time and can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks.