At the young age of 53 my cousin Rob passed away this week. He leaves behind a loving wife, 3 sons and 3 1/2 grandchildren.
Rob was a great man. About 15 years ago after his major car accident I remember spending many days at the hospital seeing him. His three sons were great friends to my family, we were the run away house. He was very young to die and will be missed.

3 comments:
Cyd, I'm glad you posted that. Cara told me the news and I was so sad that I couldn't be there. What a great guy he was. Thanks! That was great to watch. Ricki
Cyd, Thank you so much for making this video. Dorothy and the rest of us watched it for the first time (in it's entirity) the night following the funeral. We laughed, cryed, and then sobbed. It was beautiful and I can't express how much it meant to all of us. It will be a treasure to look upon over and over again. Thank you!
-April Whiting
Our blog: aprilanddave.blogspot.com
Nice video Cyd. Thanks for posting it.
Post a Comment