Ok, I figure because I live in the land of new media audio and video podcasts. I should have my own blog, one of my companies is www.rockymountainvoices.com. My only reluctance has been the amount of time that blogging requires. I do, however, love the "journaling" effect so we will try this out. If it works for me on a personal level I might even take www.cydnitetro.com which is currently my professional blog and actually write a post.
Obviously, we just started 2008. Here are our 2 week highlights.
- Ethan broke his foot and is in a cast for 4 weeks
- Ry is playing indoor soccer, basketball and started ski lessons on Sat
- Hailey's hair continues to grow and she found her voice
1 comment:
So glad to see you guys have joined the world of blogging! Can't wait to see photos of the cute kids!
Post a Comment